We announced the release of the VMware Horizon Cloud Hands-on Lab at VMworld Las Vegas last week! This lab is a guided tour of Horizon Cloud, and is designed to introduce you to the Horizon Cloud Service. We designed and built this fully functional, self-contained lab within our VMware Hands-on Labs environment, where labs are accessible from around the world.
The Horizon Cloud Hands-on Lab consists of eight modules that guide users through the following activities:
- Module 1, Horizon Cloud Hosted Infrastructure Overview: Overview of the Horizon Cloud hosted solution
- Module 2, Initial Tenant Setup: Interactive simulation of the initial setup of a Horizon Cloud tenant
- Module 3, Administration Console Overview: Tour of the Horizon administration console
- Module 4, Create an Image: Interactive simulation of creating a desktop image
- Module 5, Desktop Management: Walk through the assignment process and subsequent access of the desktop
- Module 6, Management of an Application: Assigning and accessing remote and native applications within Horizon Cloud
- Module 7, Management of User Environment Settings: Using VMware User Environment Manager with Horizon Cloud
- Module 8, Integration of Workspace One with Horizon Cloud: Integrating and accessing applications with VMware Workspace One and Horizon Cloud
How to Access This Lab
This lab will be publicly available after VMworld Europe, in Barcelona, in mid-September. For more information on VMware Hands-on Labs, visit labs.hol.vmware.com and sign up!
- Delivering a Seamless Digital Workspace Experience with Horizon Cloud
- Delivering Graphics Power with NVIDIA GRID & VMware Horizon Cloud Hosted
- Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure—It Keeps Getting Better!