Developed with mobility partners in mind, the end-user computing (EUC) content is more robust than ever! You’ll hear the latest industry trends along with go-to-market best practices to take your business to the next level.
Here are must-attend sessions to help you get the most out of PEX and after.
Hear from VMware Execs
Partner Exchange General Session
Learn what’s new before your customers do! Hear from our CEO Pat Gelsinger and Ross Brown, senior vice president of VMware Worldwide Partners and Alliances, as they share the overall VMware strategy for partners and how it’s expanding opportunities across all routes to market. This session will take place at 11:15 a.m. in both cities on the corresponding dates. Be sure to add it to your agenda!
Business Growth Series: Embracing Digital Transformation
During this PEX keynote, hear from Sumit Dhawan, senior vice president and general manager of VMware End-User Computing, as he shares how the latest market trends and VMware technology, along with your expertise, position you as the strategic advisor to enable customer success as they embrace digital transformation.
Embrace the Digital Workspace
VMware Solution Selling for Partners: Empower Digital Workspace – Simplify App Access and Management (Two-Part Workshop)
In this two-part workshop, you’ll learn how to present solutions to your customer in their own language. Hear industry challenges and business priorities from the perspective of a CXO and learn how to deliver business value with VMware Workspace ONE.
- Kevin Strohmeyer, Sr. Director Product Marketing, VMware
- William LaHam, Speaker, Laham & Assoc. (VMworld US)
- Karen Laidler, Former CIO, K Laidler (VMworld Europe)
Selling Workspace ONE: Identifying Large Opportunities in the Emerging Digital Workspace Market
The emerging digital workspace market is the result of employees demanding an improved mobile work experience. Workspace ONE can give customers the ‘any app, any device’ experience their employees want. Get on board early and learn how to have powerful conversations that can identify large, strategic opportunities with significant services drag.
- Kevin Strohmeyer, Senior Director Product Marketing, VMware (VMware US)
- Jeff McGrath, Senior Director Product Marketing, VMware (VMware Europe)
- Spencer Pitts, Chief Technologist – EUC, VMware (VMworld Europe)
- Mark Roscoe, EUC UK Partner Manager, VMware (VMworld Europe)
Technical Deep Dive: Workspace ONE App Access and Security
This session will provide a technical overview of the VMware Workspace Solution for identity defined workspaces.
- Josue Fontanez, Sr. Product Line Marketing Manager, VMware (VMware US)
- Prab Kalra, Director, Technical Marketing, VMware (VMware US)
- Morgan Abaziou, Senior System Engineer, VMware (VMworld Europe)
- Camille Debay, Support Account Manager, VMware (VMworld Europe)
Overview of Workspace ONE Deployments and Services IP to Leverage
VMware consultants will share their on-the-job experience supporting top Workspace ONE consulting and deployment projects.
- Dale Carter, EUC Architect – Global Professional Services Engineering, VMware (VMware US)
- Mike Marx, Senior Solutions Architect, Solutions & Services Engineering, VMware (VMware US)
- Travis Wood, Principal Architect, VMware (VMworld Europe)
- Nick Jeffries, Senior Solutions Architect, VMware (VMworld Europe)
Dive into Windows10
An Insider’s View into Window 10 Management with VMware AirWatch
Experience the power of Windows 10 PC Management with AirWatch in this deep-dive demonstration. Learn how AirWatch can unify mobile and PC management into a single console to reduce IT costs, improve security, and deliver a peak user experience.
- Josue Negron, Senior Solutions Architect, VMware (VMware US)
- Morgan Abaziou, Senior Systems Engineer, VMware (VMworld Europe)
- Camille Debay, Supporting Account Manager, VMware (VMworld Europe)
Take a Test Drive
EUC TestDrive Demo Platform- Pre-Configured Demos to Shorten the Sales Cycle
Save the time and expense of building your own EUC demo environment by using TestDrive, VMware’s cloud-based platform for demonstrating EUC solutions. Learn how to easily leverage pre-configured demos to shorten the sales cycle.
- Paige Burns, Technical Specialist, VMware (VMworld US)
- Kunal Shah, Technical Architect, VMware (VMworld US)
- Spencer Pitts, Chief Technologist – EUC, VMWare (VMworld Europe)
- Andy Philip, EMEA Solution Product Marketing, VMware (VMworld Europe)
Remember, PEX is only the beginning! During VMworld, there will be over 60 EUC sessions covering all things new with Workspace ONE, AirWatch and VMware Horizon. You can also catch a few technology partner sessions with speakers from Google, Dell, Microsoft and more. And don’t forget to stop by the Mobility Zone to visit a few dozen of our closest mobility partners!
The post Calling Mobility Partners! Don’t Miss EUC Sessions at Partner Exchange @ VMworld 2017 appeared first on VMware End-User Computing Blog.